New Here Not to Chronic Pain

By Lisa6236 Latest Activity July 18 at 9:45 pm Views 431 Replies 1

Lisa6236

Hello,

My name is Lisa and I currently live in Southern California. I am 38 years old and here is a little about my problems

10 years ago I was in a car accident that started my journey of back pain. I was diagnosed with 2 herniated discs ,facet arthritis, spinal stenosis and degenerative disc disease. I went through epidural injections that didnt help. I tired PT several times. I ended up having surgery Nov 2016 a microdisectomy and laminectomy. I ended up reherinating my disc and am about to go for 2nd back surgery.

I am hoping to find some friends who can understand the pain and support each other.

Read more at http://www.chronicpainconnect.com/discussions...

• Report Report as inappropriate
    Email Email
    Print Print Twitter Twitter
    Facebook Facebook

Replies (1 reply)

Add your reply Reply Down
  • Dr Gary
    Dr GaryCA August 3 at 4:35 pm   

HI Lisa, I am so glad you found Chronic Pain Connect. I am a therapist, and I sure understand the emotional toll that chronic pain can have. I have also had a herniated disc, so I know how painful that can be. Really sorry to hear you have been through so much. Have you had your back surgery yet? How are you doing? I hope you are getting a lot of emotional support during this time. And I hope you will stay in touch with us and keep us posted on how you're doing.