By LiveInThePresent Latest Activity July 26 at 6:38 pm Views 694 Replies 1 Likes 1


Hi, my name is Danny and I've been suffering from CRPS for over 3 years. Can anyone provide any contact info for doctors or hospitals offering in-patient ketamine infusions in Texas? If not Texas, the next closest location will do.


  • Report Report as inappropriate
  • Share
    Email Email
    Print Print Twitter Twitter
    Facebook Facebook

Replies (1 reply)

Add your reply Reply Down
  • Dr Gary
    Dr GaryCA July 26 at 11:17 pm   

    Hey Danny, it is so good to meet you. Welcome! Really glad you checked in. This is an interesting question. Just wondering if you have done some Googling, using something like "ketamine infusions in Texas" to see what might come up. You might also check on the Website, or support line, of your insurance company, or Medicaid/Medicare, wherever you receive your healthcare coverage, to see if they can connect you with someone. It's also a good idea to make sure that whomever you get connected with is covered by your healthcare coverage. I hope you will keep us posted. Let us know how you do with this. And take good care of yourself!